1. Enter Scope parameters
2. Enter Cartridge parameters (ballistic coefficients can be found here: Sierra, Hornady). If you have Berger bullet, click here, if you have Lapua bullet, click here.
3. Enter bullet parameters
4. Measure muzzle speed at different temperatures and input "speed-temperature" pairs. The difference between the temperatures must be at least 5 degrees.
5. In the begining, turn OFF Consider Powder Temperature, Coriolis effect accounting and Vertical deflection from cross-wind. You can turn it ON later.
6. Zero your rifle and save you zeroing weather.
6a. Configure another cartridges if necessary.
7. Now you are ready to shoot. Shoot to 700 yards distance
8. Do 'truing' by ballistic coefficient if needed.
Shoot at distance bigger than zero distance. Assume, this is 700 yards (Distance should be greater than the zero distance. The farther, the better). Calculated elevation for this distance is 83 clicks
Find out REAL elevation is needed to hit the target. Assume, this is 88 clicks.
On the trajectory validation screen input Distance as 700 yards and Elevation as 88 clicks.
Tap button "Calculate" and ballistic coefficient at which elevation will be equal 88 clicks will be calculated. It this case, it will be 0.407
Tap button "Use this BC" and this calculated ballistic coefficient will replace your current ballistic coefficient (0.447->0.407) and screen will be closed.
On the main screen tap "Calculate" button and you will get calculated elevation which equals REAL elevation - 88 clicks
Now you can input any distance and hit the target.
Open the Reticle screen
Strelok Pro for Android