1. Enter Scope parameters
2. Enter Cartridge parameters (ballistic coefficients can be found here: Sierra, Hornady). If you have Berger bullet, click here, if you have Lapua bullet, click here
3. Enter bullet parameters
4. Measure muzzle speed at different temperatures and input "speed-temperature" pairs. The difference between the temperatures must be at least 5 degrees
5. In the begining, turn OFF Coriolis effect accounting and Vertical deflection from cross-wind. You can turn it ON later.
6. Zero your rifle and save you zeroing weather.
6a. Configure another cartridges if necessary.
7. Now you are ready to shoot. Shoot to 800 meters distance
8. Do 'truing' by ballistic coefficient if needed.
Assume, you input muzzle speed is 960 m/s
Shoot at distance bigger than zero distance. Assume, this is 800 meters (Distance should be greater than the zero distance. The farther, the better). Calculated elevation for this distance is 27.45 MOA
Find out REAL elevation is needed to hit the target. Assume, this is 30 MOA.
On the trajectory validation screen input Distance as 800 meters and Elevation as 30 MOA
Tap button "Calculate" and ballistic coefficient at which elevation will be equal 30 MOA will be calculated. It this case, it will be 0.287
Tap button "Use this BC" and this calculated ballistic coefficient will replace your current ballistic coefficient (0.311->0.287) and screen will be closed.
On the main screen tap "Calculate" button and you will get calculated elevation which equals REAL elevation and equals 30 MOA
Now you can input any distance and hit the target.
Open the Reticle screen
Strelok Pro for iPhone